We believe that healthcare should be accessible and straightforward, which is why we offer the option to pay with cash. When you choose this option, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with avoiding insurance-related hassles, like future unforeen bills.
For those who prefer traditional payment methods, we gladly accept checks as a form of payment.
Credit or Debit Cards
We accept all major credit cards Credit card payments. They are a convenient and secure way to settle your chiropractic bills. You can use your card at our clinic, or we can securely process your payment information. There is 3% processing fee for each transaction. Venmo, Cash, and Check are also accepted with no fee.
If you have a Flexible Spending Account, you can use your FSA card to cover the cost of your chiropractic services.
We understand that healthcare expenses can add up, and we want to make sure you can receive the care you need without financial stress. That's why we offer financing options through Care Credit. If you require financial assistance, you can apply for Care Credit and discuss your eligibility with our team.
We are pleased to accept Medicare payments to make chiropractic care accessible to eligible individuals. Medicare will pay a portion of the Chiropractic adjustment service when certain conditions are met.
1. The patient is signed up with Medicare.
2. "Manual Manipulation to the Spine" is the only reimbursable code.
3. Exams, maintenance, preventative & wellness care, nutrition, spiritual advising, and other physical therapeutic techniques performed by Dr. Rebecca are non-covered services. Please note that therapeutic services are routinely performed by this Chiropractor.
4. The patient must treating for pain in the spine, and the pain must be acute in nature, not a chronic condition. However, an acute exacerbation of a chronic condition, may qualifiy.
5. Medi Cal - Unfortunately, this office does not accept MediCal.
6. Medicare and X-Ray coverage - Medicare will not pay for X-rays ordered by a Doctor of Chiropractic, though a Chiropractor can take or prescribe X-rays. For payment reimbursement through Medicare, one can either have their Medical doctor prescribe the X-rays, pay out-of-pocket, or have secondary or supplemental insurance pay for the X-rays, if and when X-Rays are indicated. Dr. Rebecca does not routinely X-ray.
If you've been involved in an auto accident and require chiropractic care, we are here to assist you. We accept auto-accident payments to help you on your path to recovery. Our team can work with insurance providers to ensure your treatment is covered appropriately. If you still have a balance due, records cannot be sent to auto-claims cases.
CANCELLATION & LATE POLICY
To maintain excellence in customer service, I require a 72-
hour cancellation notification for my appointments. Please notify me within 72 hours to avoid a $50 charge. A grace period of 15 minutes will be upheld, any time after requires rescheduling the appointment and $50 late fee. A credit-card must be held on file for such occurances.